Monday, September 22, 2008

Why I have the greatest roommates in the WHOLE WORLD!

I have the GREATEST ROOMIES in the WORLD! Here are some reasons.

1. My Roommates share a room and bathroom, I get my own room and bathroom. (Jealous, I know)

2. I get along with my roommates "boyfriend" as I like to call him. He is quite the handsome guy, but really not my type. He's so "patriarchal."

3. I'm so comfortable with my roomies, I feel like we've known each other my whole life.

4. My roommates charge me the perfect rent rate. It is very affordable.

5. My only hang up is my roommates family. They are not always my favorite people. Especially the ones that call from Hawaii. You are 4 hours behind. We're already in BED!

That's about all. I hope you all are enjoying your roomies as well. Remember its not the destination, its the journey! That's how you find happiness. ;)

7 comments:

Married Mannings said...

I love my roommate too!!! He's the best :)

Naise said...

Hola loves her roommates because they are her laundry maid, chef, merry maids and banker

Anonymous said...

Hola I am dieing here. The Churros thing was hilarious! keep em coming.

Carrie Samantha Miranda Charlotte said...

....LOL.... you kill me!!! I crack up big time everytime I read your posts!!!... Yeah I have no roommates...I couldn't move back in with my old original roommates... ummm... that would be scary!!! ha ha... I don't think anyone could pay me enough rent to make it worth it for me to get a new roommate!!! Yeah I said years ago that if I ever get a roommate again it is going to have to be an eternal one with "benefits"... ha ha ha....

SayitwithanH said...

That's Siane! If only he didn't cheat at dodgeball I would have to say he's aight! ;)

Roommate#1 - You're not a chef. Don't kid yourself. I already told everyone about the chili and green beans on a previous post. ;)

Anon! I will.

T-DAWG! I'm looking to find that eternal roommate myself. However, until then, I have these two to keep me entertained. (close your eyes roommate#1. This is where you stop reading) I would like roommate with benefits. ;)

t and britty said...

it is a given that when i access your blog, i'm going to fall off my chair and laugh. you are killing me.

SayitwithanH said...

Thanks Brit! I'm glad you are enjoying it.