Monday, July 7, 2008

You Travel and You Learn...really!



I just returned from vacation in Anaheim. So, much fun! I had never gone vacationing with these ladies. We had a great time. But I learned a few things...

  • Surfers are the same everywhere...YES! Just don't speak to them, it ruins the fantasy.
  • Koreans make excellent sushi -They have the #1 sushi restaurant in Newport, according to them
  • In and Out Burgers are STILL my favorite...unfortunately.Mapquest is sometimes a suggestion...not a guarantee.
  • The Volcano at the rainforest cafe is a challenge that I could not conquer!
  • Going with a Disneyworld castmember to Disneyland is asking for trouble...love ya Jac!
  • There are alot of Elks, and they also belong to AARP and they love hot tubs *shivers*
  • Just because Mapquest says Take I-405/I-605 it doesn't really mean it. It wants you to pick one...the right one.
  • California drivers STILL don't know how to use turn signals...don't get cocky Utah drivers, at least they know how to merge.
  • Like in Utah 65 MPH is a minimum not a limit.


That's about all. I had tons of fun and can't wait to go back again to Magic Mountain and Disneyland.

4 comments:

Liz said...

Hey Hola...I love your blogg! You're so funny and clever! I love it! Tell you the truth you are about the only blog I've read it all! Hey, I'm excited about our trip to NY, are you?! oh, by the way... I will update my blogg one of this days, I'm not quite ready yet....hehehe... take care, talk to you soon... hola back!

SayitwithanH said...

Thanks Liz. You are too nice! I am excited to go back to the NYC with you as well. Too bad Dan couldn't come with us. I guess the thought of sharing me with you is too much of a distraction. ;) Yahoo! I'm so excited we need to do something new this time. What should we do?

Dacia said...

We're going to Disneyland in August. Looks like you guys had a blast. Did you get some kind of discount?

SayitwithanH said...

Hi Dacia. I didn't get discount to the theme parks. That would have been AWESOME! But, I did get discounted guestrooms at the Hilton Anaheim.