Monday, May 17, 2010

Its Been Quite a While

So, I am not a good blogger. Sorry about that. My parents are on an LDS Mission, I have been very busy at work. My niece and nephew have moved away. I have new roommates, my aunt and her kids.

The other day I was thinking about this blog and thought about my posts and how long it has been. Well, I will try to do better, but I'm not making any promises.

The other day I went to a networking event. These things are always awkward, its like going to a job interview. "Hi, I'm Hola. I work at XXXX and I would love to get to know all of you." You can definitely tell who can work a room and who is just coming because they know they should. Social Networking is much easier.

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

I'm glad you posted! I need to not be a blog slacker too. Sigh. I miss you! Come and visit.