Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Some of my friends have said that "every day is mother's day." I'm not sure what that means. Does it mean that every day you are a mother and you're glad? Or, does it mean that every day you're a mother and you're under appreciated (I know the word unappreciated, but I mean under)? I smile and don't say anything. Awkward.

I hope those of you who are mother's of young children, know that your children love you and that you are their world, no pressure. Those of you with grown children need to know that, your children love you and you are still their world, even if their world has gotten a little more crowded and sometimes they get busy (Its hypothetical, not me). I love you, Mom.

3 comments:

DentGirls said...

How are you?? We should do lunch and catch up:)

Carrie Samantha Miranda Charlotte said...

I finally updated....and now it's your turn because you are waaaay funnier than me!!!....

Felecia Moeaki said...

haha Hola you crack me up. Glad to see you're back to posting.