Sunday, April 19, 2009

Some things that make me slightly different

Before you think this is going to be some expose post on my life. Just go ahead and click out. Its not. I was just having conversation with my cousin's wife Felecia and she made a comment that some girls don't like Jane Austen Movies. Which is a shocker to me since my sisters and I love them. So, here are some things that I think might be unusual or make me feel different from many other people. Feel free to share what you think makes you feel different or unusual.

  1. Garth Brooks sounded better as Chris Gaines.
  2. Twix should not have done away with the peanut butter twix.
  3. I hate guys with long hair, especially pony tails.
  4. I hate raw onions and sometimes say I'm allergic in restaurants because I don't want them near my food.
  5. I hate when I hear that they may do away with the penny because, how can I ever come out with exact change. I don't understand.
  6. When I donate to the "Fill in child's name" for "Fill in organ" transplant fund, wonder if I'm being suckered.
  7. Like a Hannah Montana song and I'm over 30.
  8. Wonder if Elvis and Tupac are really alive, I doubt it but still am intrigued.
  9. Worry about a world that gets more of their news from housewife blogs than from credible journalists.
  10. I am blogging at 1:00 AM and work early tomorrow.
  11. Like lists to end in multiples of 5, but also like to break conformity rules.
So, tell me what is something that you don't know if other people feel the same way about something as you do.

3 comments:

Diana said...

I was with you on every one of them, except the twix one. That was totally wrong of you to say! I think they did ruin the peanut butter twix when they added the chocolate cookie wafer, but they should never do away with it!
Diana Roblyer

Kristie Summers said...

so good to see you back on your blog with your lists hola:) i have to disagree with #9 it seems that housewives are sometimes more credible and less bias than journalists these days. why can't they just report a story anymore? anyway good to read your blog again.

SayitwithanH said...

I am not a peanut butter fan. But I did like the Twix. Occasionally I will crave a reeses peanut butter cup.

I agree, I want people to just report the news without the editorial commentary. My mark of a good news reporter is that they are able to cover both sides of a question. I don't watch "entertainers" cover the news. That's what the sports commentators are for.