Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Years Resolutions

Every year I make the same resolutions, lose weight, get in shape, run a marathon, pay off debt and graduate from college. This year I lost weight and gained it back, got in shape and ran two 5K's, now I'm out of breath walking up stairs. I finally graduated from College (Thanks for coming Dane, even thought I didn't get to see you) LOL Paid off (with the help of my parents who I'm paying back) all my debt. So, I thought I should make the lose weight goal, get in shape and run a real marathon my goals. BO-RING! I know, so instead of focusing on me, I think I'll make New Years Resolutions for others.


MTV - To make music videos or find REAL stars to make reality TV shows about. It was funny with the Osborne's and we laughed at the first couple of Real Worlds, but seriously. You hit a low with Celebrity Fit club and Dr. Drew Celeb rehab. Lets go back to, oh I don't know, music television. Crazy, I know.


Paris Hilton - Retire. We get it your family has money and you are a hoochie. No one wants to be your BFF except crazy girls.


Stephanie Meyers - write something that doesn't make girls sound whiny and boys sound like dark, obsessive, prone to violence adolescents. I'm still a little bitter.




Brittany Spears - Get it together girl. Millions of dollars and lots of fame and you are still crazy. Life is not drama, you are. Take your meds.

Fox TV - you have two good shows, the Simpsons and House. Everything else is NBC re-runs, whats up with that!


BYU Football team, can we get a good o-line next year! PLEASE! Help your quarterback.

Happy New Years Everyone!

6 comments:

N8 said...

I wouldn't really put it on the O-line.

Carrie Samantha Miranda Charlotte said...

...LOL...and this is why I LOVE your blog!!!...Too funny...and way too true!!!... Oh and I am right there with you when it comes to weight...I'm a YO-YO...ha ha ha... but I am going to try yet again this year to be the super-model that is screaming to come out!!!....LOL...

Liz said...

Hola, I think this crazy lady in my word took your advice as well, she stood in Sacrament meeting last Sunday and said: "This year I made a resolution for the neighborhood, I would like for everyone to make a goal of being nice to each other, love your children more (she doesn't have any!!!) and be more charitablez"... she went on and on... I love your idea of making resolutions for others! In fact, I'm going to adopt the same concept because in my life a resolution is not enough, I need a REVOLUTION!

t and britty said...

very good. very funny. here's to sticking to it.

Dacia said...

I'm laughing! I should do the same for others. I decided not to make any for myself because I never keep them :)

Line said...

Lol thanks for the laugh! Hahahaha... I hope BYU does better next yr too, but at the same time, I'm not holding my breath for that. Nevertheless... Go Cougs! :)